Delivering everything you need for your Enterprise Logistics Automation
ONE SOURCE for Technology and Solutions Needed to Succeed in Today’s Hypercompetitive Market.
Hy-Tek is a leading provider of supply chain and distribution technology and services. Our IntraOne platform encompasses a broad set of capabilities, services, and technologies to optimize the execution of activities and the flow of information, materials, and resources within their operations.
COHESIVE Platform Components
- Warehouse Management System
- Warehouse Execution System
- Warehouse Control System
- Transportation Management System
Optimize warehouse operations with efficient MHE and automation coordination, leading design, and easy reconfigurations for future growth.
- Full Stack Software Integration
- PLC Controls
- Color Graphic HMI Systems
- Communication Interfaces
- Automatic Identification
- Conveying Systems
Our warehouse equipment is designed with your needs in mind, maximizing productivity and efficiency for your operations. Supplying you with sorters, conveyors, and more for the last 60 years.
- Industrial Trucks
- Field Service
- Parts Replacement
- Storage & Handling
Project teams focus on fine details to ensure the equipment and information systems meet the design requirements and adhere to the schedule.
- Mobile & Stationary Robots
- Automation Control Systems
- Full Stack Software
- Conveyance & Sortation
- Third-Party Machinery
- Picking Technologies
- Storage Solutions
To ensure long-term success, the support teams engage early in the process for a smooth operational transition and establish the protocol for support and service.
- Early Engagement
- Systems Enhancements
- Support Agreements
- Field Services
- Team Training
- Warranty Support
Industry Leading FLEXIBILITY
IntraOne is a flexible platform that automates, optimizes and drive results for your distribution centers in the present and future as your business evolves.
A Platform that DRIVES RESULTS
Our Platform Approach
We are the one provider you can depend on by committing to the following:
- Embracing the current status of an organization’s unique journey.
- Enabling a cohesive long-range strategy
- Streamlining engagements using in-house expertise
- Using data to support technology selections.
- Empowering organizations with actionable data.
- Facilitating outcomes with operational support.
- Leveraging R&D to identify best-of-breed technologies.
- Maintaining a neutral position & focusing on the best solution
- Optimizing Performance with leading-edge Full Stack Software Solutions to connect technologies and empower better outcomes.
WHAT DID WE MISS?
Frequently Asked QUESTIONS
The IntraOne platform is an interconnected system of logistics products and services that enable companies to leverage today’s and tomorrow’s technologies to maximize their distribution and warehousing operations
IntraOne meets you where you are. Highly configurable, adaptable, and scalable, IntraOne can be deployed based on your specific needs from simple to highly complex operations. IntraOne also creates a foundation that helps ensure a future roadmap that can grow and expand as needed. And continuous R&D by Hy-Tek will ensure that IntraOne can support the technologies that you need and minimize the complexities traditionally associated with automation.
IntraOne is built upon Hy-Tek’s more than 60 years of serving our clients and providing automation solutions. With a focus on delivering solutions truly tailored to each client and by utilizing our in-house team of professionals in every aspect of projects, Hy-Tek simplifies the world of automation and minimizes its risk by being your One-Stop Partner.
- IntraOne offers a broad set of benefits. Here are just a few:
- Improved resource, human, and mechanical, utilization
- Reduction of labor requirements
- Improved overall flow of materials, ,data and work within operations
- Advanced visibility and usability of data to make it actionable
- Simplified adoption of various technologies
Want to talk to someone about the IntraOne platform?
Ask about Hy-Tek products, solutions, implementation, or anything else. Our team is standing by, ready to help.
Or call (859) 918-7250