Here at Hy-Tek Material Handling, we pride ourselves as a leader in our field in the US. Our work shows through the satisfaction of our customers and the exponential growth we’ve seen year over year. We are seeking to hire a seasoned Project Manager to join our team. If you’re a passionate self-starter, Hy-Tek Material Handling is a great company for you. Don’t hesitate to apply.
Responsibilities for Project Manager
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Track project costs in order to meet budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Work as direct interface between customer and Hy-Tek Material Handling.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
Qualifications for Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field preferred.
- 5-10 years of project management and related experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.