A Cad Operators responsibility includes but are not limited to developing general arrangements, elevations and detailed drawings as directed by Sales Engineers, Project Managers, and Engineering Management. Good communication skills are required to be able to explain complex concepts and technical details to others.
- Develop drawings from sketches, pictures, previously produced drawings, and design review meetings
- Develop drawings in compliance with Hy-Tek drawing standards.
- Visit project sites to take building dimensions for drawings.
- Produce drawings that incorporate and comply with various equipment suppliers’ products, and product specifications.
- Proficient in the operation of the latest version of AutoCAD
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Associates degree in drafting or similar training
- Previous experience with Material handling related equipment (Rack, Conveyor, etc.)
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Commitment to meet deadlines for time critical projects.